Global advertising agency seeking experienced Full Stack Software Developer. This developer will work primarily in the MERN stack with some opportunity to work in LAMP. Working across a diverse slate of projects and deliverables, the developer will interact and negotiate with Project Managers, UX, Design and Tech leads across the agency to produce and drive execution for quality releases on schedule. It is expected that the developer have experience integrating with AWS services and transforming data from APIs. A great communicator, this developer will coordinate and relay how code changes may impact overall architecture and future releases of the deliverable. Position offers tuition reimbursement after one year of employment, management classes and training, unlimited PTO and stipend for relocation.This is a great opportunity to join an award winning agency and become part of a team that is recognized annually at Cannes for it's achievements.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
This agile and trendy department runs more like an advanced startup than a large global agency and everyday will be an exciting new challenge as projects will vary depending on agency and client needs.
- 5+ years of professional web development experience; agency experience a plus but not required. A very strong portfolio will outweigh desired experience.
- Bachelors Degree and/or relevant experience
- Experience with CMS
- Experience with secure development practices & API integration
- Experience with source code management (GIT)
- Experience with cross-browser/cross-platform issues and web standards
- Experience with Photoshop and Sketch, in order to obtaining creative files
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.