Sr. Data Analyst
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Data Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38.64 - 40.09 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements.
- Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Workload metrics may include, but not limited to:
- Support design, build, and deploy VRDO structure and capability
- This worker will support the VRDO (Third Party/Procurement) Data data governance and PMO efforts. The work includes but not limited to: data governance, data management, data cleansing, and support savings-oriented vendor related audits
- Role will not have subordinate headcount
- There is no direct budget responsibility or accountability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.