job summary: Summary:
- This position is as a Subject Matter Expert on the EDI transaction set with Edifecs Smart Trading software experience.
- The position calls for the fulfillment of business processing requirements of EDI transactions, for intake, processing and providing output to internal processes and external business partners.
- Excellent communication skills are required and will be used daily in collaboration with business product owners in isolating and documenting requirements.
location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Analyze, develop, test, and implement, business requirements and decisions using Edifecs Smart Trading software.
- Assist with platform support and production support including root cause analysis
- Partner with business product owner and other appropriate team members to recognize and analyze gaps, consider solutions and deliver working software for the EDI transaction set and specifically with 837, 835, 270/271, and 276/277 EDI transactions.
- Project execution within Agile framework methodologies.
- Ability to analyze root-cause issue, problem solve and provide key recommendations for production support and implementation of process improvements.
- Communicate and manage potential impacts and risks associated with implementing proposed solutions to business partners and relevant Stakeholders
- Ability to function in a multi-project environment with changing priorities.
- Develops innovative approaches and is sought out as an EDI expert
qualifications: Top Requirement:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or related field and/or equivalent education and experience.
- 7+ years of experience working with multiple stakeholders in a matrix type environment to achieve project deliverables required
- 4+ years of experience in Healthcare EDI transactional processing (i.e.,837, 835, 270/271, 276/277, 834) and various ANSI X12 transaction sets
- 3+ years of experience with Edifecs Smart Trading Software (XES, TM, Specbuilder, XESManager)
- 3+ years Java experience
- 3+ years deployment experience (Jenkins/Git)
- 3+ years Linux/Unix experience (administrative preferred)
- 3+ years SQL and SQL Server experience
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
skills: Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with various file formats (X12, XML, CSV, Delimiter, Fixed ASCII, Database)
- Configuration file creation within Edifecs software modules for standard edits as well as customized edits
- Map creation experience for both inbound and outbound trading partner relationships within Edifecs Smart Trading software suite for various ANSI X12 transaction sets
- Experience with Edifecs Transaction Manager for processing validation and dashboard reporting
- Experience with Edifecs XES/EAM for route creation and software set-up
- Healthcare domain expertise or background working with Claims, Enrollment, and Call Center Operations teams
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong oral and written communications and presentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.