job summary: Duties:
- Client is the world's largest community-driven hospitality company and our mission is inherently social.
- Every single day, we connect thousands of guests and hosts online, leading to meaningful travel experiences in the real world.
- From treehouses to castles, Client gives access to the most interesting places to stay around the world, putting you in the local scene and connecting you with unforgettable characters that become part of your story.
- Travel inspires some of our best and most memorable stories, and travel with Client facilitates even more interesting experiences and stories that are worth sharing.
- In just 10 years the company has become one of the most influential brands and, like everything at Client, the ambition for Client Luxe is vast.
- That said, our ambition is not tied exclusively to financial growth metrics. Our ambition is to shape the future of luxury travel and make, shape and lead significant cultural impact.
- Growth Marketing at Client is at the intersection of marketing, data and technology. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager for our SEM Program.
- The ideal candidate is energetic and a self starter willing to dig in and own the foundation of our program.
- He or she can ramp up quickly and work effectively with little oversight and prioritize and manage their own work, clearly tying it to the goals of the larger team, and the business as a whole.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 36 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Own the optimization and management of paid search accounts across Google and Bing, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes. Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains.
- Analyze performance at various levels of granularity, synthesize the most meaningful insights, and communicate those findings to senior leadership.
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies.
- Share learnings and best practices regularly with the rest of the search team, including both SEM and SEO specialists.
- Collaborate closely with teammates from different functions such as engineering, product, design, legal, sales, and finance. Own relationships with vendor teams and agencies.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters is a plus.
- Google ads certified, Google analytics, SQL, Advanced analytics skills.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience managing paid search accounts.
- Strong proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets (pivot tables, vlookups, basic modeling).
- Basic competency in SQL, as well as a basic understanding of data logging/tracking systems in growth marketing (Tag Manager, Analytics, weblogs).
- Some experience running advertising effectiveness experiments including A/B, geographic and time-based experimentation. Experience with at least one programming language (Ruby, Python, JS, etc.) preferred.
- A love for solving puzzles and ability to tease out trends/insights from complex data sets.
- High attention to detail and the ability to set and hit aggressive project deadlines. Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, high stakes but incredibly supportive Growth Marketing team.
- Experience with other digital marketing channels - SEO, display, paid social, or affiliate marketing as either the client-side or sales/agency-side, is also preferred.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Tableau, or similar analytics platforms.
- A passion for traveling and a desire to help luxury customers build their own magical trips through both Client Luxe and Luxury Retreats!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.