job summary: We are seeking a BIZtalk Web Developer for a perm role in Lubbock Texas for a client in Lubbock, Texas.
location: Lubbock, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60 - 80 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: This individual will:
Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance and implementation of BizTalk 2016 Server applications and maps.
- Map/Software configuration as it relates to the implementation of new, renewing, and terminating groups.
- Eligibility files, 834 and custom formats
- Claim files, 837 P, 837 D, 837 I
- Custom file maps as needed
- EDI contract code configuration
- EDI benefit determination code file settings
- SDS PPO Routing and Exception file maintenance
- Parse inbound file data into SQL Server and build outbound files using SQL Server data.
- EDI and map manipulation resulting from failed file loads
- Regular testing and technical support during and after implementation of healthcare EDI applications and updates of transaction formats.
- Responding to EDI inquiries and managing the resolution of issues delivered from "internal organization customers", trading partners, and vendors regarding healthcare transactions (claims, enrollment, payments, etc.)
- Ad hoc report development as needed for client support.
- Quality Control maintenance through internal audits and automation of processes.
- Participation in application testing at various stages of development.
- Maintain department guidelines by adhering to policy and procedures and following escalation procedures.
- Attend recurring meetings to stay informed of sales and operational activities.
- Participate in weekly/monthly team and department meetings with productive updates and input.
- Minimum 2 years development using Biztalk
- A Bachelors in related field or just equivalent years of experience
skills: Candidates will have the following skills:
- Experience creating message schemas and mapping message transformations
- Experience with WCF adapters
- Experience with SOAP web services
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL including stored procedure creation
- Experience configuring and installing BizTalk Server and SQL Server
- Experience troubleshooting BizTalk Server through Admin Console
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles and design patterns
- C# integration with BizTalk solutions
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Ability to document and update processes and procedures
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Healthcare a plus
- Full lifecycle Microsoft BizTalk Server experience required
- Microsoft SQL Server experience required
- Prior use and proficiency with a text editor
- Excel spreadsheet, formulas, and pivot table
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.