Looking for a Data Analyst.
- Working with marginal oversight, the incumbent is responsible for performing complex research, analysis, and reporting of network utilization, cost containment and key operational information.
- Creates and maintains healthcare dashboard and standardized reports.
- Gathers claims, provider and membership data, in support of affordability, trend and utilization analytics.
- Demonstrated use of software for data analysis (e.g. MS Excel, MS Access), data extraction and manipulation (e.g. COGNOS, SAS), data visualization (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau) and analytic automation (e.g. scripting, macros).
location: Union, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintains data and performs analysis of payer contacts and net collection rates
- Conducts data analysis on impact of legislative and regulatory proposals and analyze trends affecting physicians and healthcare.
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvement.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
- EMR (3 years of experience is required)
- Data warehousing (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.