Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Full Stack Engineer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pasadena, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68.13 - 82.45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 4-5 years of Node.js (back end) and Angular (front end) experience.
- Some experience with cloud foundry preferred (IBM Bluemix preferred or other's like AWS).
- Hands-on lead engineer role.
- Education Required: Bachelor's
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.