Direct Hire Full Time role
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a qualified applicant, I will respond to you same business day.
The ETL Data Developer's role is to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the integration of data across various sources into an organized and unified view. This individual is also responsible for the monitoring of data flow between databases, servers and Cloud services to identify and implement the most suitable Data Integration architecture for the organization's needs. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
Recommend, design and lead the implementation of new ETL processes that add new data or improve existing processes to reduce latency and reduce cost.
location: Greenville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Monitor and own the success of all daily ETL processing
- Leads highly complex ETL projects and efforts.
- Develop understanding of all of the source file formats ingested and target data stores.
- Work with internal teams to create the documentation of ETL processes.
- Become familiar with the healthcare business model, and the corresponding workflows in the organization and EPIC.
- You'll participate in full project lifecycle to understand business requirements and then complete the design, development, testing, implementation and post-production support of data engineering solutions
- Provides support and troubleshooting for all (e.g SSIS, Informatica) systems and technologies.
- Recommend, design and lead the implementation of new ETL processes that add new data or improve existing processes to reduce latency and reduce cost.
- Provide mentoring for less skilled team mates.
- This position is required to rotate on-call responsibilities.
- Bachelors required
- One or more of the following certification required; Epic Clarity, Microsoft Data Management and Analytics, BI Development, Database Development, or Informatica.
- 7+ years experience in an ETL administration or ETL/application development environment
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following areas including 5 or more years of experience; ETL principles, Epic Clarity console, Epic Compass, Epic Clarity execution management, Epic Clarity data structures, Epic Cogito, Epic Universes, Epic Cubes, Epic Registries, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, or Informatica technology stack
- Exhibits proficient in both SSIS or Informatica ETL tools
- Provides team leadership in areas of expertise and key ETL initiatives
- Experience leading project teams to design, implement and oversee implementation of new solutions in areas of expertise
- Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Independently motivated to seek knowledge in areas pertaining to their current position
- 3+ years applicable experience in the Healthcare / Health domain, or Insurance with good understanding of HIPAA data Privacy and Security requirements
- Self-educates and seeks knowledge from mentors / management of Information
- Expert level knowledge in writing SQL code for queries, stored procedures, data cleansing and manipulation
- Exhibits proficiency in either Informatica or SSIS ETL tools
- Exhibits proficiency with SQL Preferably Oracle PL/SQL and Microsoft T-SQL
- Prefer Informatica PowerCenter and IDQ
- Healthcare exp and or Epic data knowledge is a plus but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.