Our client, a major eCommerce company in Edison, NJ is looking for a Mobile Developer to join the team due to continued growth in their our mobile applications team. They are looking for a mid-senior level mobile applications engineer.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
qualifications: Experience we would like to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
- Experience with iOS and Android development
- Experience integrating with web services (e.g., understand RESTful paradigm)
- Understand security best practices for mobile app development and different authentication schemes
- Has some experience navigating app distributions (e.g., App store submissions, ad-hoc beta deployments, MDM enterprise apps)
- Understanding of UI/UX principals and best practices
- Use of cross-platform native development tools, Xamarin or similar
- Web app development experience (e.g., NodeJS)
- System administration experience (e.g., AWS, Ubuntu)
- Applicants should be:
- Proficient programmers, able to pick up new platforms for mobile app development and deployment.
- Able to execute mobile app programming independently or with little input
- Comfortable interfacing directly with customers at times to work through features and demonstrate progress
- Competent to identify at a high level the tasks and efforts at the start of the project, knowing the steps to complete a typical project
- Able to refine an better scope the estimates associated with the more immediate next steps of the project to ensure we can execute to budgets and direct or inform others on the team
- Team oriented communicators, thinking ahead to what others need to know and when/how your work needs to integrate with the work of others.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.