This is a direct hire role for someone who is looking for their next career move with a company who values your contributions
- The Business Intelligence Analyst III works on medium to high complexity and cross-functional IT and customer BI solutions.
- Works with IT, internal, and external customers to analyze and develop reporting needs.
- Interprets business requirements and determines optimal BI solutions to meet needs.
- Works on design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics systems.
- Contributes to BI Agile design experience.
- Creates data models within the BI Semantic Layer (BusinessObjects IDT).
- Independently develops reports, dashboards and visualizations.
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Greenville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide BI system.
- Provides input to the development of information quality metrics.
- Participates in the development and execution of BI education series to customers and IT.
- Demonstrates a wide degree of creativity, innovation & latitude to build appropriate tools to maximize utilization & decision making capabilities.
- Leads and mentors junior analysts on best practices.
- Performs in a consulting role to Federated Users across the enterprise to enable and facilitate self-service reporting.
- Creates Enterprise Business Intelligence applications that can serve all Hospitals & Clinics within the Health system.
- Performs data profiling, data analysis and visualization prototypes for Business Intelligence projects across the enterprise.
Creates, reviews, and approves the solution requirements, design requirements and testing documentation
- necessary for implementing technology solutions that meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards.
- Creates, reviews, and approves the Business Process artifacts (process flow, work state diagrams, etc.) as they pertain to enterprise level processes spanning multiple functional areas.
- Provides leadership into test cases, clearly communicates testing methodologies to ensure application quality.
- Uses broad experience and technical knowledge to propose solutions to complex business problems.
- Resolves any enterprise roadblock to the implementation of the recommended solutions.
- Identifies and presents issues and risks and their business impact in a timely manner with proposed solutions.
- Approves implemented process improvements and control documentation for traceability and future reuse.
Leads Agile/SCRUM methodologies to manage sprint cycles and ensures releases ship on time and with the highest quality.
- Oversees the delivery of code that addresses end-user and internal business requirements.
- Is passionate about data and providing high availability services and reporting.
- Understands application and clinical workflows.
- Determines appropriate sources for internal and external data from transaction and data warehouse systems.
- Performs quality and profiling checks on data so BI solutions are of high quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Healthcare related field.
- Must have previous Tableau experience and preferably in healthcare
- 5+ years of related experience in either Epic Analytics platform or other Analytics tools.
- 3+ years of experience developing analytical metrics and measures for business/C-suite level reporting.
- 3+ years of experience querying large relational databases using SQL and SQL functions, (i.e. Regular Expressions, Lag, Lead, etc BI Analyst
skills: Must Have:
SQL and SQL Functions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.