job summary: Position Description
- The YouTube Creator & Artist Development Program team provides program management across all the Creator & Artist programs.
- Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, program managers on the team focus on project management to support YouTube's key operational priorities and drive actionable insights.
- You will create user interfaces and reporting tools (toolkits) that the Leads and Country Managers will utilize for partner roster management, portfolio assignments and prospecting.
- The toolkits will serve all Partnerships teams in YouTube and streamline processes.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining the tools you create and monitoring their success.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Design, implement and launch highly-visible, partner facing features
- Design and develop large scale web applications.
- Build prototype for web based Portfolio Assignments toolkit
- Gather and track feature request list for toolkits through internal systems
- Maintain and update the Business Requirement Document in adherence with the toolkit
- Maintain version control and implement staging environment for testing the toolkit
- Track success metrics like Active Users, Adoption % and Bug Requests
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional experience working in Unix or Linux environments 1-year of relevant work experience in software development.
- Experience with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks
- Experience developing user-facing software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.