L3 Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
L3 Cloud Infrastructure Engineer needed for Deployment and Management of Windows Active Directory Services, Linux and Windows based infrastructure services (web, nfs, sftp, DNS, LDAP etc.)
location: Lowell, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
-Deployment and Management of Windows Active Directory Services
-Deploy and Manage Linux and Windows based infrastructure services (web, nfs, sftp, DNS, LDAP etc.)
-Monitors and owns the responsibility for incoming service requests and incidents in the companies Cloud Infrastructure environment.
-Management of Windows 2012R2/2016 operating systems environment
-Deliver and manage patch management (Windows SCCM and WSUS)
-Deployment and Support of SQL High Availability Clustering
-Installs, tests, documents, and troubleshoots Cloud Infrastructure services
-Ability to Document existing and new infrastructure deployments using Run Book and architecture diagrams.
-Automate infrastructure services for Cloud deployments
-Delivers technical troubleshooting and scripting of Infrastructure services.
-Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively, resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
-Provide production systems support that may include duties such as deployment, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of Cloud Infrastructure services (Compute & Network services) 24X7, production SAAS environments.
-Performance monitoring and tuning the Windows and Linux for most optimal operational efficiency
-Collaborate with technical/business teams assess requirements and recommend solutions
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Managing large scale enterprise environments, with at least 2+ years in a large Cloud based Public Infrastructure services, Google preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Windows SQL Server in High Availability environments
- Experience with third party Anti-Virus solutions and associated management of AV policy across multi environment deployments
- Expertise in designing and supporting infrastructure services is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in scripting such as Power Shell, Python and Perl.
- Experience in supporting Windows and Linux server clusters.
- Experience with disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and experience in working within controlled environment would be an advantage
skills: Windows Active directory
experience in scripting such as Power Shell, Python and Perl
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.