As a Solution Architect, you'll lead and coordinate the development of complex solutions across the Wide Area Networking platforms. As a subject matter expert in networking and services solutions, you will provide consultancy and solution design supporting Business Mid-Market sales teams.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Understanding customer business challenges, goals, and environment.
- Designing the right package of solutions and services to meet the customer need.
- Writing proposals and supporting the contracting process-ensuring that all technical needs along with legal and compliance needs are all satisfied.
- Incorporating internal and third party suppliers as appropriate to meet the customer need.
- Ensuring the feasibility of the proposed solution with the delivery and product teams.
- Building and communicating the value proposition with client executives and key stakeholders.
- Documenting Customer technical and business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with pre sales within technology.
Additional Education | Certifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering.
- Relevant technology certifications: Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, Siemens, Polycom, Riverbed, Juniper, VMWare, Oracle.
- Data, Transport, Voice, IP, and Security Services (MPLS, VoIP, VPN, IP, SDWAN)
- Managed Security Solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal and client facing presentation skills.
- Experience supporting Enterprise Direct and Indirect sales teams.
skills: Solution Architect,
Wide Area Networking platforms
Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, Siemens, Polycom, Riverbed, Juniper, VMWare, Oracle.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.