Randstad Technologies is the worlds largest workforce solutions company and we have an immediate need with a client of ours in the Telehealth industry. They are in need of a Clinical Product Owner! This is a very exciting opportunity and will be a great job to have on your resume!! You will also have the ability to grow within the company.
This is a Direct Hire role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is located in the Shops of Legacy area and is a rapidly growing company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Product Owner is primarily responsible for managing a well maintained, groomed and effective product backlog through the creation of user stories that support the product and organizational objectives. The Product Owner gets detailed requirements and feedback from key stakeholders. This role is the liaison between the Scrum teams and the key stakeholders. The Product Owner has a strong business acumen & clinical understanding to ensure the business need is achieved through development efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining a well-groomed product backlog that will support multiple scrum teams.
- Translates the Director of Product Management's roadmap initiatives into clearly defined feature sets.
- Writes user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Documents workflows and wireframes that will be used to support UI/UX design and development.
- Assists Scrum Master in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Advises Technical writer(s) of new product specifications and ensures that documentation is clinically accurate and reflected in product enhancements.
- Assists with the launch planning process to develop respective documentation and/or communication.
- Promotes continuous improvement of the scrum teams.
- **Please note: the successful candidate MUST come from a hands on clinical background. RN (Registered Nurse)
- 3-5 years of experience working in an Agile Software Development environment.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner.
- 1-3 years' experience working in healthcare IT.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Agile or Scrum certified preferred, but not required.
- Experienced in assisting Scrum Master with scrum meetings and sprint reviews.
- Familiar with both backend and frontend development.
- Strong organization, documentation, change management and project management skills.
- Ability to work well with teams and the ability to influence peers, scrum teams and management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.