Manage the design and implementation of structured cabling and AV solutions at ManTech locations.
location: Herndon, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Preparation and submission of floor plans and documentation for LAN and WAN network projects
- Preparation and submission of requirements and documentation for AV and conferencing project
- Management/tracking of each LAN/WAN/AV project to completion
- Management of local resources, internal teams, and external vendors to ensure smooth implementation of network and AV services.
- Monitor, track and prioritize assigned tasks and trouble tickets. Escalate where applicable.
- Escort non-ManTech personnel supporting ManTech IT networks, equipment and services
- Troubleshoot and support network issues
- Assist with production of knowledge-base articles for frequently encountered issues
- Travel to other facilities, as required
- At least two (2) years experience managing projects/delivering network services
- At least two (2) years experience with business network support, design and configuration
- At least some experience supporting business conference room and audio visual systems
- At least two (4) years experience with Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, AutoCad or other basic design platform for floor plans
- Experience in customer service with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Security+ or Network+ Certification
Cisco CCNA or equivalent Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.