This role requires a strong analytical mindset, thorough knowledge of web analytics, and advanced understanding of tracking concepts and expert skill level in Microsoft Excel. This person is responsible for the regular importing and exporting of large amounts of ad data for the purposes of managing, measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns against KPIs. Must be able to convert results into clear, usable action items for campaign performance improvement. This role conducts recurring weekly and monthly SEM optimization tasks (i.e. keyword expansion, ad testing, negative keyword management, etc.) and delivers analysis and insights that help Digital Marketing optimize SEM programs. This person provides ongoing and ad hoc analysis in support of Digital marketing objectives and creates and maintains KPI dashboards.
SEM Campaign Management
This role is responsible for the day to day adjustment of campaigns, addition of new keywords, bid changes, negative keywording, etc. This individual will also propose and implement any larger adjustments to direction and strategy of paid search campaign changes to Google AdWords, Bing Ads and any other necessary SEM platforms or search engines. Providing consistent and effective support to Digital Marketing through regular assurance/quality control checks on campaigns to ensure they are running as intended is a key part of this role.
A thorough understanding of SEO principals and analysis tools is critical to this role. It is this role's responsibility to continuously monitor and measure the organic performance of our client's digital properties on Google, Bing and any other relevant search engines. This person will engage in and make recommendations for website and content changes, additions and improvements aimed at increasing company's overall SEO value and Digital Marketing program visibility.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
Social Media Analysis
This role will be responsible for the regular reporting of our clients social media performance. An understanding of social media performance calculations and the ability to make recommendations based on findings is necessary.
This role will assist in the day to day integration of digital design assets for company global websites, online banners, email marketing, and landing pages. This person will be responsible for ensuring that SEO & SEM considerations (e.g. tagging, page descriptions, title usage) are cared for. Working within company's content management system this role will promote and test changes through the workflow process, ensuring that all work complies with internal style guides, and tests to ensure all content and functionality meet established standards and best practices.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics, and Merchant Center
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Dynamic Tag Manager
- Expert skill level with MS Excel
- Content Management System experience - Adobe AEM preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML and website administration
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative with strong attention to detail
- Effective researcher with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency testing websites, and identifying and correcting issues across platforms and browsers
- Exhibits strong interpersonal/teamwork skills in order to develop effective relationships with individuals and groups inside the organization
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with people at all organizational levels
- High-level of proficiency with MS Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Online retail business environment and/or E-commerce industry experience a strong plus.
- 2+ years experience in enterprise level environment a strong plus
- Google Certifications: Ads, Analytics, Marketing Platform, and YouTube a plus
- Experience with paid social media campaigns a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.