Looking for a highly motivated and proficient Embedded software engineer for a Major Pro Audio and Visual electronics manufacturing company in Anaheim, CA.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Responsibilities include architecture, design, test and documentation of software for embedded high-speed digital communications products for the AV industry.
- BSEE, BSCS or equivalent (transcripts required)
- 1+ year experience as a software engineer within a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years experience in embedded software development
- Experience programming in C/C++
- Experience with 8/16-bit microcontrollers
- Experience with USB, SPI, I2C, TCP/IP
- Experience debugging embedded products in a lab environme
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.