Sr Business Analyst
The Sr Business Analyst for Product Lifecycle Management will collaborate with the functional leaders and product owners to define, justify, and deliver IT Services and Investments that enable achievement of short and long-term business objectives and advance the company's capabilities to provide competitive advantage, while effectively leveraging the broader IT community of internal and external providers to successfully deliver those Services and Investments. Typical responsibilities may include providing input to strategic direction, facilitating the process to collect and define Regulatory requirements, providing expert advice and recommendations on satisfying new Regulatory requirements, contributing to the development of roadmaps to achieve the long and short-term capability needs of R&D.
location: Cordova, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 46 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
* Provides Business Analysis and Eudamed Requirements management in support of R&D
* Elicit, define, analyze, and document testable business requirements, liaising with customers, vendors, end users and the Information Technology team.
* Leverage strong communication and analytical skills, business relationships, and business process expertise to understand, document, assess, and adapt to changing Regulatory requirements to accelerate process enhancement and business growth.
* Drives introduction of new PLM software to achieve program or project objectives.
* Works independently and simultaneously on multiple project phases with various subject matter experts to understand current business process landscape, enterprise alignment, and growth
(20%) Business Analysis ownership for PLM Eudamed introduction across the global business. Identify and evaluate potential solutions. Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
(20%) Measurably improve business process capability and performance measures for delivered projects
(20%) Attain a high re-use of technology while driving process standardization for owned processes
(20%) Drives effective requirements definition that creates objective, testable requirements that results in a business solution which meets or exceeds the defined objectives. Create functional requirements in Use Cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with stakeholders that Use Cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs. Recommends options that best fit the business needs, value proposition and strategic roadmap.
(20%) Identifies, analyzes, and troubleshoots the root cause of business and technical issues
Key Skills and Competencies
* This position requires exceptional collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, influence, and relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external parties in addition to clients key values.
* Business process design and re-engineering techniques and methods.
* Communicates and negotiates effectively, written and verbal, formal and informal
* Ability to operate effectively in a global multi-cultural environment and drive harmonization and standardization
* Business analysis -Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
* Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
* Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
* Designs and manages tests of new/updated processes. Manages selection/creation of relevant scenarios for testing and ensures that tests reflect realistic operational business conditions. Ensure tests and results are documented, reported to stakeholders and are available for specification of user instructions. Highlights issues and risks identified during testing to business stakeholders.
*Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity. Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritisation of requirements.
skills: Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
Licenses/ Certifications: Agile preferred, ITIL preferred, PMI preferred
Experience: Minimum 7-10 years of relevant technical or business work experience. With at least 5 years of experience in Information Technology. Certification in Business Analysis preferred.
Physical Demands: None
Travel Requirements: 10-20%
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.