The Ariba Functional Admin will be responsible for supporting our client's Ariba Guided Buying and Ariba Network system globally. The Ariba Functional Admin is responsible for working with end users to identify Ariba system issues and bugs, will work with the Ariba Technical Admin to test fixes for use in production systems, and will be responsible for quality assurance testing on all system enhancements/configuration changes.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
This role is also responsible for the rollout of Ariba on a global scale by supporting the project team and employees with hypercare, including system defect identification, assisting new users with training and questions.
Other responsibilities will include supporting the Service Management team.
- Serve as the functional Ariba Admin for our client, globally, as the subject matter expert in Ariba and the PTP processes. Roles and responsibilities include, not limited to the following:
- Managing approval processes for all types of approvables using the Customer Admin role by identifying and rerouting the documents to the correct approver
- Backup support to the Ariba technical admin to the following tasks:
- Creating and running Ariba reports
- Obtaining business requirements, testing and communication to be respective group on the creation of new Ariba forms
- Managing the PO closure process in Ariba
- Managing the Terminated Vin process in Ariba
- Managing the Invoice Error process in Ariba
- Resolving work flow related errors/questions
- Supporting PTP team members with questions/issues related to Ariba
- Gathering business requirements for system updates/changes
- Identifying, communicating system or process defects
- Assisting with the resolution and testing of system defects
- Liaison with the PTP team/end users and the Ariba Technical Admin
- Serving as SME for Paramount and International rollout of Ariba
- Assisting the Record To Report team and other departments with reporting requirements
- Supports the Ariba Network Admin, Contract Manager and Purchasing team as needed
- Additional responsibilities listed on the next page. Working with the Service Management team to identify opportunities for automation using RPA and Alteryx to improve efficiency and reduce resource time
- Bring PTP management best practices and key trends to continually drive innovation, optimize performance and efficiency, and improve user experience
- Main contact for Internal and External audits on PTP invoicing, Ariba processes and other PTP related requests
- Managing APR duplicate payment IKNow software
- Assist with QA testing on routinely identified system bugs and issues
- Lead or participate in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Assists with support and additional training as needed for PTP Teams (Business Services, PO & Invoice Monitoring, Vendor Setup)
- Assist in reporting and analysis of SLAs and Key Metrics
- Bachelor's Degree (or comparable experience) in Business, Accounting, Project Management, Information Technology or Organizational Management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Metric and/or Report writing experience
skills: KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals throughout the company in various disciplines
- Technically adept with aptitude for Business Intelligence reporting with SAP
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Delivers on commitments
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Self-motivated with a positive professional disposition
- Experience with SharePoint Sites a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.