DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
New grads with a BSEE or BSCE welcome
We are currently seeking an engineer who can help us grow, and who desires to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. We offer career growth, competitive salary, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more
In order to avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to email@example.com. As a qualified applicant, I will respond back to you same business day. I have placed over 65 IT Engineers (all direct hire roles) with this mid-sized company and look forward to working with you.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Application Engineers provide tier two support for products and technologies to a well-established base of professional integrators and engineers. Applications Engineers interface with customers through phone and e-mail correspondence to provide support for our products and services, and to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Applications Engineers also work with the sales team as a technical advisor for product applications, product recommendations, and systems design.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and technologies.
- Identify solutions for technical support scenarios, product selection and system design for audio visual system applications.
- Assist customers by providing technical information and support for products and technologies.
- BSEE or BSCE Degree Required New graduates welcome!
- Ability to communicate concise and comprehensible presentations to small and large groups
- Expertise on MS Suites including Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.