Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with a longtime client of ours in the insurance industry. They are in need of a SalesForce Developer to join a strong team on a contract to hire basis.
This is a contract to hire only role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Plano area and is a large Insurance company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
· Assist with the gathering of requirements for various development efforts.
· Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code).
· Provide guidance and best practices in designing and application development specific to the technology being used.
· Identify and provide estimates/ recommendations for infrastructure work needed.
· Provide best practice recommendations for release planning to include work breakdown and task planning.
Develop new and/or enhancements with Java programming, J2EE, Junit
· Develop / modify RESTful web services
· Experience working with WebSphere
skills: Develop new and/or enhancements to include configuration activities, visual force pages, apex classes, apex triggers, etc in SALESFORCE
· Assist with SALESFORCE API integration for applications residing on various platforms (ie linux, cloud, etc)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.