We are looking for a Jr. to Mid level Java Developer to join an exciting new team in the Pittsburgh area. Please contact us today for more information!
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, develop, test, and debug Java code
- Creation of documentation
- Support new development as well as existing applications in production
- Develop SQL queries
- 2+ years of documented Java and Web development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable
- Strong oral and written communication ability
- Spring, MVC frameworks
- XML, RESTful and/or SOAP Web Services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.