Client is looking for a Branch Associate who helps with pickup, delivery, and service orders of portable cooling/heating equipment. Will require plenty of client facing time so great customer service is stressed as great representation of company!
location: Hyattsville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
responsibilities: Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Delivery, set-up, pick-up equipment and service orders in the NYC market
- Visit job sites to determine needs, as required.
- Complete all order write-ups and other required paperwork according to policy
- Build and cultivate relationships through visits, service, and follow up.
- Maintain and care for company assets (includes rental fleet, truck, warehouse, etc.)
- Assist other Branches as necessary
- Some college or a degree is preferred.
- Must be committed to providing superior customer service.
- A reasonable degree of mechanical aptitude is required
- Familiarity with the HVAC industry is desired.
- Solid computer skills.
- A professional image is required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision is essential.
- Self motivated and driven.
skills: Great customer service
Organization and completion of paperwork
Great at building relationships!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.