Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Marketing Data Consultant to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
The Digital Analytics Data Consultant provides support to the Digital Marketing team in making strategic data-related decisions by creating ongoing reports with insights, analyzing marketing performance and conducting A/B testing.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40.56 - 45.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Partner with Digital Marketing stakeholders to understand the business goals, analyze performance trends and provide ongoing reports meeting their needs
- Create custom dashboards and reporting using Tableau, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpret complex data set, analyze campaign efficiency and provide recommendations to inform and influence business decisions
- Conduct A/B tests for web pages, including hypothesis development, test design, implementation, reporting and analysis
- Collaborate with the search partners and agency in developing measurement strategy, implementing optimization strategies and improving analytical procedures
- 3+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis in the digital marketing field required.
- Bachelors degree required.
- proficient with paid search platforms (Marin, Google 360, Microsoft Ads) and Web Analytics Platforms (Adobe, Webtrends) are both required.
- Familiar with search marketing strategy, bidding management and measurement required.
- Experience with web optimization tools for AB and multivariate testing such as Optimizely, Adobe Target required.
- 1 - 3 years of experience with Tableau for reporting and data visualization required.
- Experience writing complex SQL programming in a dimensional data mart and using other data sources required.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts (hypothesis testing, regressions) preferred.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills preferred.
- Strong project management skills preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.