Randstad is looking for a DevOps Engineer on a direct hire basis for a client located in San Diego.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $100,000 - 180,000 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Replacing manual operating processes with automation
- Help with application configuration, implementation and deployments
- Design Automates Systems
- Scripting (Powershell)
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 5+ years as an Engineer and 3+ years a s a Windows DevOps Engineer
- Windows Server Automation (Powershell scripting)
- Active Directory Services
- US Citizen (Secret Clearance eligibility)
skills: Desired Skills:
- Network knowledge: TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewall rules
: VMware, TCP/IP, routing, switching, Active Directory, Agile, Powershell, Windows, automation, TS, SCI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.