We are seeking a strategic Vendor Management professional to work within our fast paced, fun and modern workplace environment. The successful candidate is responsible for overseeing key aspects of third-party supplier relationships. The Vendor Manager will assist with developing vendor deliverables and performance plans and will work to ensure that assigned vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services on time according to defined agreements.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $73,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manages multiple aspects of assigned vendor relationships, including but not limited to vendor on-boarding and program administration, contract management and reporting, performance and relationship management, and stakeholder communication.
- Collaborates with corporate stakeholders, procurement and legal teams to develop vendor management program materials. Communicating internally and externally the programmatic standards and elements for our vendors.
- Establishes and maintains a charge-back program for vendors, this program will enforce high standards of vendor compliance and require programmatic evaluation and changes; communicating internally and externally charge-back program effectiveness and budget impact
- Ensuring the enforcement of compliance policies with vendors, and tracking vendor performance.
- Develops and maintains reporting on contract performance, vendor performance, and spend for senior management
- Understands contract market trends, and aligns the correct contract structure to project requirements.
- Assists with the development and negotiation of vendor contract documents to ensure they include necessary terms and conditions, roles and responsibilities and proper performance penalties and incentives.
- Ensures contracts go through appropriate approval process before implementation.
- Supports leadership in the development and enhancement of policies, controls, processes and tools to support vendor management activities.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Vendor Management (6 years of experience is required)
- Compliance (6 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.