AV SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEERS
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. We offer top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
We have openings in the following locations:
- Location: Boston, MA / Dallas, TX / Florida / Location Flexible / New York / New York, NY / Orlando, FL / San Jose, CA / Toronto, Canada / Washington DC
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
As an AV Systems Design Engineer to support its well-established base of professional audiovisual integrators and engineers. In this role you will assist customers with AV system designs, product training, commissioning, and technical support. AV Systems Design Engineers also work with the sales team as a technical advisor for product applications.
- Assist customers in development of AV system designs and documentation
- Review AV system RFP's and develop accurate bills of material
- Commissioning of advanced AV solutions
- Onsite product demonstrations
- Escalation point for onsite troubleshooting of AV systems
- Bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred
- 5+ years experience developing system designs for professional A/V systems.
- Experience conducting onsite commissioning for professional A/V systems.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting professional A/V system installations.
- Knowledge and experience with technologies used in professional A/V systems.
- The following certifications are a plus:
- CTS or CTS-D
- CompTIA Network+ or CCNA
- Familiarity with AutoCAD or Visio is a plus
- Expertise on MS Suites including Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to communicate concise and comprehensible presentations to small and large groups
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Travel will be required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.