Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
Program Manager in Kansas City!
The ideal candidate will be able to see the big picture while overseeing the details.
- 6+ years of experience as a Program Manager.
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
- Executive presence and experience presenting to a C-level audience.
- Demonstrated experience leading very large enterprise programs. - Understanding of healthcare, claims adjudication preferred. - Experience leading programs with some teams using Agile framework required.
- Ability to hold team members accountable, set clear sprint performance standards, resolve issues, keep team engaged and on task. - Delegate project tasks to vendors, SMEs and ensure delivery to milestone activities
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Program Manager is responsible for leading large, enterprise programs from conception to delivery. The selected professional will manage all aspects of the program by leading resources to complete a common goal. The ideal candidate will be able to see the big picture while overseeing the details.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Program Manager (6 years of experience is required)
- Healthcare domain (nice to have)
- agile (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.