job summary: Summary:
In this role you will be the primary liaison across all functional groups for the implementation and administration of the Coupa (e-procurement) Application and will serve as the company subject matter advisor in this area. This position must provide exceptional guidance for Coupa in the areas of implementation, application support, process governance and improvement, data analysis and retrieval, report generation and general application activities. Position will be expected to help shepherd the rollout, adoption and growth of Coupa throughout the organization while managing and maintaining the system in an efficient and effective manner.
location: Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Coupa Implementation/Integration Team to complete Coupa Rollout.
- Coupa application administration including:
- Creating and building reports
- Maintaining and updating Master Data taxonomy
- Data analysis
- Creating queries
- Adding product catalogs
- User administration including assignment of roles, & user access levels.
- Provide Coupa application support, identify training needs, and make recommendations for functionality and business process improvements.
- Be a champion to expand the use of Coupa throughout the company, show the value of the tool to those groups not currently using it and assist in the transition into Coupa, and build a strategic roadmap for the overall purchase-to-pay process.
- Oversees and monitors the execution of transactional P2P including requisitioning, PO execution, master data management, and invoice resolution.
- Will serve as the primary resource to assist the Coupa business community in the development of ad-hoc reports or queries using various tools. This will require the ability to understand data structures, monitor data quality and analyze data retrievals (e.g. procurement analytics).
- Perform analytical work supporting business objectives at varying levels of complexity.
- Develop standard reports, including scorecard, to communicate KPI performance to various levels with the organization.
- Train and develop users in the utilization of Coupa.
- Research, compile and assemble data and assist users in the preparation of various reports.
- Provide technical support to application users.
- Recommending process improvements and enhancements of application usage.
- Assist with Coupa user training and orientation for generic system functions and issues.
- Work with various departments to coordinate assistance calls with Coupa. Work with Coupa to coordinate Coupa release upgrades, special projects, and conversions.
- Conversion and special project work as assigned.
- Assist with internal and external performance benchmarking.
- Collaborate with supplier enablement lead to monitor supplier on-boarding.
- Validate interfaces/error log reviews.
qualifications: Scope of Responsibility:
- Position provides no direct supervision.
- Position handles projects as assigned by supervisor.
(Specific abilities necessary to perform essential functions in a satisfactory manner.)
- Position requires a strong knowledge of purchase-to-pay practices, preferably retail specific.
- Possess strong analytical skills, be assertive, and demonstrate initiative when investigating issues.
- Display excellent oral and written communications skills in both technical and non-technical situations.
- Must be able to deal logically and effectively with department heads, departmental employees and external parties.
- Ability to get along and cooperate with co-workers, desire to be considered an integral part of a services team and to contribute to the success of the group.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- Willing to accept a work schedule with hourly demands which will vary as departmental workload fluctuates. Ability to work extra hours as needed to complete assignments.
- Effective interpersonal skills and judgment to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Position requires a high degree of independent thinking and initiative. Coupa System Administrator must have the ability and interest to learn how to work effectively with new hardware, software, and data; the initiative and resourcefulness to search for solutions and new knowledge on how to achieve a desired result; and independent thinking to prioritize the workload and determine how to best accomplish various tasks.
skills: Additional Comments:
Qualification Requirements: Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours on occasion.
- Responsibilities subject to change at the manager's discretion.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in Computer Science, Purchasing, Customer Service, or Supply Chain/Industrial Distribution strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and administrating a Purchase to Pay system (such as Coupa, Ariba or Jaggaer) for a multisite business operation. Strong preference for Coupa experience.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively and quickly complete tasks and assignments and meet deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.