Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Principal VDI Engineer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Englewood, CO area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $62.18 - 69.95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and engineering for Enterprise scale endpoint virtualization environments of 5000+ instances using VMware Horizon and VMware Management infrastructure and components - Universal Access Gateway, App Volumes, Vcenter, VROps, Connection, Composer, VMware Cloud Foundations, NSX. Basic networking knowledge.
- Seasoned engineer with a minimum of 15+ years engineering experience
- Strong track record of developing and delivering complex, distributed, enterprise class software with successful business outcomes
- Engineering experience building distributed and infrastructure software
- Leader that is highly driven and excels in high growth and dynamic environments.
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following: Server, storage, switches, security, management system-level software, cloud services, SaaS,
- Works with and mentors fellow senior engineers, product management, senior management, and other stakeholders to design solutions
- Champion for creative technical trends.
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Equally comfortable and capable interacting with technologists as with business executives.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Deep understanding of cloud-scale and hybrid architectures.
- Experience with public cloud deployments - AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Engineering design and development experience on SaaS software
- Ability to see and present ""the big picture"" and offer solutions to make it better.
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Certifications: VCA, VCP, or VCAP preferred
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Excellent documentation
- team oriented
- manage multiple projects
- Power Shell & CLI
- self starter
- time management
- ability to work remotely
- experienced and articulate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.