job summary: Summary:
- Individual will be a contributing member of the GFCC team. He / she will drive productivity & accuracy, reduce average handle time and generate client satisfaction by providing operational excellence for a wide array of underwriting, transaction processing and reconciliation related activities.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Understand clientsrequirements and translate those into deliverables.
- Support resources working on complex client transactions
- Co-ordinate with the business to resolve process bottlenecks at different levels.
- Ensure quick resolution of any issues.
- Should be a Graduate in any stream (BE, MCA, MSC)
- 4 to 7 years of application programming experience
- Must have excellent software design and documentation skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Teradata, SAS
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in UNIX
- Experience with Autosys
- Agile Process
- Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Able to communicate effectively across varied
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.