Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Quality Assurance Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Burbank, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for working with business and technical staff in planning, executing, and documenting testing. Work with technical and business resources to understand requirements for each project affecting any component of application. Learn individual components of system to facilitate the development and execution of comprehensive test plans. Follow and enhance developed testing processes, procedures, or methodologies. Document test cases to meet desired test coverage goals. Assist with test automation effort. Work to minimize risk by identifying, communicating and escalating issues appropriately to management.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35.41 - 39.84 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create, implement, and execute test cases from input through requirements, workflow analysis and other sources of project information
- Coordinate end to end testing activities between different functional teams
- Work cooperatively with business clients to clarify requirements
- Design, develop, and assist in testing of the system
- Effective collaboration and communication with development team
- Technical documentation and requirements gathering
- Translating functional requirements into test scenarios and test cases
- Able to cross-reference test cases to prioritized requirements
- Provide input to or create documentation for test cases, workflows, and defect management
- Participate in Defect Management meetings and clearly state observations as needed
- Provides input in the creation of the Quality Strategy & Plan for each project
- Analyzes complex testing procedures and recommends actions to improve testing process.
- Contributes to the development of test strategies and approaches.
- Implementation of testing methodologies, process, standards and tools within the context of the appropriate delivery process.
- Able to report out testing status using QC reports
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of work experience as Senior Test engineer
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience 2+ years working with web services including XML
- Previous experience in the health care industry
- Extensive knowledge of Mercury Quality Center 9.0 and above
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- 5 years experience with the software testing life cycle and methodologies including Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- Customer service and results oriented while maintaining a team focus
- Masters degree in a related field
- Certified Software Quality Analyst or Certified Software Test Engineer certifications
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with cross-functional teams
- Able to manage multiple assignments with minimum supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.