This is an Agile Coach opportunity supporting a global enterprise client in the Tampa area. Must have previous expertise acting as an Agile Coach leading Scrum Masters.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Tampa (Partial Remote)
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Scrum Master with experience managing and collaborating with various project resources and vendors to ensure
- Agile adoption and principles are followed.
- Experience providing project management oversight for resourcing, scope, estimates, schedule, development, quality assurance, risk management, financial management and coordinating interdependencies.
- Previous Agile Coach experience
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- 6+ years working with Scrum
skills: Responsible for guiding teams through the implementation process and are tasked with encouraging workers and leadership to embrace the agile
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.