Our Dallas based client is looking to add two Mobile Application developers to their organization to help support new additions to their Mobile app working specifically with REACTJS! Please read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit for the job, apply today! Thanks,
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications Write high quality code Use the latest tools and techniques ( REACT.JS) Test software during development Prepare software for deployment to production environments Respond to questions and issues logged by users of a live system Be part of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle development Continually learn, mentor and grow Perform other related duties as required and assigned Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
- Experience as full stack development is a must.
- Experience with Node.js, React.js, or comparable stacks.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases.
- Experience with AWS services is a plus.
- FinTech domain experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of software best practices and Agile development is a plus.
- Ability to work as a single contributor with a collaborative environment.
- Work with server-side engineers to define APIs
- 3 to 5+ years of professional software engineering experience, including a solid understanding of standard data structures and algorithms
- 2+ years working with React
- Demonstrated expertise with React framework and at least one other JS framework (Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design
- Deep understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers
- BA/BS in computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills?
- hybrid mobile app frameworks
- ReactJS (3 years of experience is required)
- Mobile App Development (2 years of experience is required)
- React Native
- React and Angular Within mobile development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.