Acts as a Commercial Credit Risk Valuation Services Consultant between client and technical organization - by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of valuation data for the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide Credit Risk Real Estate Valuation Services. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and still meet business requirements.
Have had vendor management and knowledge of Credit Risk Valuation Services industry trends and technology. Provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing.
Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $42.22 - 47.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 10+ years of experience in MS. NET business systems analysis and/or design.
- Must have knowledge of MS.NET technology stack- Capable of interviewing and gathering the as is functional requirement
- Act as a primary point of contact to the LOB, vendor and technology team.
- Translate requirements and designs and maintain technical, functional and support documentation.
- Develop and maintain meeting agendas
- Capture meeting minutes and other artifacts.
- Provide support to the development and t testing of solutions.
- Consult with developers on technical implementation of FSDs.
- Answer questions/clarifications of FSD.
- Review unit/integration test results where appropriate.
- Triage defects and suggest remediation plan.
- Must know how to use Document Management System (DMS)
- Must be able to organize the SharePoint content and structure.
- Must be able to develop Wiki page and maintain its content.
- 10+ years of writing business requirements and/or functional specifications.
- 3+ years of understanding MS.NET logical infrastructure and framework.
- 1+ years of vendor management.
- Advance knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in creating diagrams, and documenting the as is requirements and processes.
skills: - The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter. A committed team player.
- Effective prioritization of assignments and ability to escalate where appropriate for resolution.
- Advance knowledge in SharePoint and excellent facilitation and communication skill.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in Information Technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.