Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented SAS Platform Administrator to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Portland, OR area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Delivers operational administration in a 3 person team of the CDTS NW SAS GRID environment in support of analytic, quality and financial teams across multiple regions.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $62.18 - 69.95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage queues, prioritization, schedules and thresholds
- Troubleshoot and configure SAS GRID environment/components
- Assist developers in maximizing the resources of the GRID environment in their programs
- Administration, Maintenance and tuning for SAS GRID Manager/SAS Platform
- Overall health of the SAS platform
- Maintenance releases, upgrades and hot fixes as required
- Platform capacity planning and management
- Best practices and guidelines for usage of the SAS platform
- Designs solutions to reduce the operational and management complexity of the platform
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills are mandatory.
- 5+ years experience administering in SAS GRID Environment
- 5+ years? experience administering the SAS EBI Platform
- 4+ years of relational database experience and/or SAS Scalable Performance Data Server (SPDS)
- 3+ years supporting SAS data sourcing and reporting deliveries
- 2+ year developing detailed technical documentation
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 5+ years system administration (infrastructure/Linux layer)
- 2+ years supporting SAS VA
- Familiarity with SAV Viya
- Familiarity with Tableau, IBM Cognos and/or SAP Business Objects products preferred
- 3+ years of JBoss and Apache experience, Spring TC experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.