The successful candidate should expect to work within a fast paced and growing organization, with opportunity for both personal and professional growth. The individual will be passionate with a thirst for adapting and learning new technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, building maintaining and updating system infrastructure and providing architectural guidance to the wider team.
Candidates will require a good background in infrastructure / system operations and will help to design and maintain software build engineering processes, product testing and staging environments, on a global Windows based production infrastructure.
location: PHOENIX, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Microsoft O365 platforms.
- Contribute to and assist in creating Strategies in relation to MS OS's
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Operating Systems and infrastructure
- Respond to system issues related to the Microsoft Operating System Stack and fulfill service requests
- Executing on O365 engagements during different phases of the life cycle - assess, design, and implementation & post implementation reviews.
- Implementing industry leading practices around O365 risks and security for clients
- Providing technical support for O365 services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
- Conducting analysis of prospective clients' Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and EMS platforms and environments.
o This can include Microsoft's cloud solutions such as MCAS, PIM, InTune, SharePoint, One Drive, Teams, Skype, Exchange, AD, DLP, AIP and Exchange Online Protection
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Office 365 (5 years of experience is required)
- Active directory (5 years of experience is required)
- Systems Administration/ Architecture
- systems engineer
- architecture (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.