Sr. Security Engineer
Our client a Global Leader in Healthcare, located in East LA, is seeking a highly experienced and capable Senior Security engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of organization wide security systems. If you are hungry for a new opportunity with a prestigious world renowned organization, than we want to hear from you Today! This is a direct full time position with highly competitive salary, and robust full benefits package*
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
-Performs/follows all procedures to ensure the safety of Information Systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. -Design, develop and implement IT security standards and procedures. -Keep on top of current IT industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the organization and its objectives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SECURITY ENGINEER (7 years of experience is required)
- Healthcare (1 year of experience is required)
- PCI (3 years of experience is required)
- HIPAA (3 years of experience is required)
- CISM (1 year of experience is preferred)
- CISA (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Systems Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
- NIST (1 year of experience is preferred)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hackers)/PenTest
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.