job summary: Summary
- Develop new functionality and enhancements to Call Center desktop and web applications.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Works with UX and Business to understand business process and requirements.
- Effectively articulates technical and design/implementation concepts and potential solutions
qualifications: Required Skills
- Must have experience building desktop and Web applications
- Expertise using GIT, bower, gulp, grunt, npm
- Very strong skillset and experience with Web Accessibility implementations using front end technologies.
- The Frontend developer will work on creating web components using JQuery, Angular, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Develop frontend code and design to work on waterfall and Agile projects, work with cross functional teams for integration of the code with application.
- Good communication skills
- Proactively collaborative
- Attention to detail
- Deliver on established deadlines
skills: Desired Skills
- Understanding of ADA guidelines and how to create compliant solutions
- User experience design for complex applications (not limited to web sites)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.