Jr. Data Analyst
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Jr. Data Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pasadena, CA area.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Calculate and provide backup support for several Compensation processes
- Create, assess, and modify business processes as needed
- Provide data entry support for any compensation adjustments
- Extract data from Peoplesoft system, analyze for any trends to identify issues in the database that need to be corrected
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28.54 - 32.11 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Audit leadership transactions submitted for Board approval
- Conduct regular audits of leadership population to identify and address issues with processing
- Prepare documents for SCPMG leadership action and response
- Update leadership HR data in response to Board-approved changes or to resolve data errors
- Heavy excel experience (min. 3 years). Be comfortable with large batches of data, pivot tables, vlookups, proper use of filtering and proficient/confident-level data assessments/summaries
- Critical thinking and apply problem solving skills in order to identify and resolve issues that may span several data sets or individuals.
- Organized, detail-oriented, methodical. Be able to identify the process flow and either follow it or improve upon it.
- Asks good questions - inquisitive and with a desire to understand underlying purposes in order fully understand and be able to document the affected processes
- Ability to remain calm and respond quickly in stressful situation
Added plus but not required:
- Team player - ability to work positively in large groups in a professional and effective manner
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly demanding and deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and tracking skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.