Looking for a mid-level software engineer with 3+ years experience to join our small team in Oakland. Must be able to develop across the stack and bring strategy into enhancing features for our legal software. You are self-motivated and passionate about learning and solving interesting technical problems.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop new products, product enhancements using solid design principles - Collaborate and partner with cross functional teams such as Product Management, Customer Success to understand their needs and to come up with best outcome - Troubleshoot systems and customer issues and help in resolving those with identifying short term and long term solutions - Increase the coverage of unit testing and automate the manual tasks whenever possible - Champion and demonstrate the best practices in day-to-day activities - Lead various technical projects to elevate current products to next level to handle the upcoming growth - Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years experience developing SaaS and/or eCommerce web applications.
- Experience of any cloud environment (AWS Preferred)
- Experience of a relational database management system (MySQL preferred) and data Modeling
- Experience developing Microservices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.