Sr. BSA- CRM
Randstad Technologies is looking for a talented Sr. BSA in the Lake Forest, IL market. The primary role of the Sr. Business Analyst is to ensure the client's business processes and CRM system meets the business owners' needs. This person is proficient in project management as it relates to our client's business and CRM application projects, enhancements and minor break/fix. The Sr. CRM BSA is responsible for interfacing with the various teams that use the CRM application to understand and relay business requirements and user needs between departments. The CRM Business Analyst works in partnership with distribution and marketing teams to understand their needs, develop solutions, and manage their implementation. The role will require in-depth knowledge of internal business and sales processes. The ideal candidate will quickly gain a solid understanding of the client's organization structure, business processes and culture, and will build relationships with key groups.
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as liaison between technology and business end-users
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions
- Triage incidents/problems with CRM systems as they arise (as Tier II/III support), and either manage or directly perform enhancements/fixes to provide resolution satisfactory to our business partners
- Create & identify ways to improve CRM metrics and KPIs
- Write and socialize test plans, SIT test cases and UAT test cases related to supported CRM systems and their changes
- Partner with internal global users to learn their business, business processes, challenges and objectives.
- Manage projects/enhancements by gathering requirements and finalize solutions.
- Orchestrate & manage execution of SIT and UAT related to supported CRM systems and their changes
- Assist with completing operational readiness (Service Transition) documentation required of all changes made to CRM systems
- Provide input to buy vs. build decision based on input received from the business and other functions within technology
- Participate in the development of formal business cases, when applicable
- Develop use cases to explain / demonstrate business requirements / specifications to the technology team
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through communications, training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Knowledge of EBS to cloud interfaces
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle CRM cloud application
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet business needs.
- Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to Senior management where needed
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience / understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts
- Awareness of the technology organization and business and technology strategy
- Basic understanding of Medical or similar industry business practices, and familiarity with the company's products and services
- Prior experience in CRM implementation is required
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Business experience a plus
- Experience in Cloud Oracle CRM implementation and support of CRM application
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM D365
- CRM Platform (5 years of experience is required)
- Offer Testing
- Business Systems Analyst (5 years of experience is required)
- Oracle CRM (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.