Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Merchant products and features. Develop high level and/or detailed wireframes and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $84 - 88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Produce wireframes and high level mocks
- Working under changing priorities and comfortable in working in iterative model.
- 4- 5 years designing complex user interfaces in collaboration with engineering and product management partners.
- Fluency in using Figma or Sketch to design and collaborate.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Systems thinker.
- Visual design skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of the digital payments landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.