Our Client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst t
o work an exciting job in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This individual will prepare business specifications from which technical specifications They should have experience and knowledge of the Financial or operational business related analysis and research to support business goals. Decision Making / Problem Solving:
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job responsibilities:
- Conducts analysis of business goals, objectives, and needs of the business environment.
- Makes recommendations to improve business processes. Assist in root cause analysis in order to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for the business units.
- Utilize systems and data to resolve business issues in the most e effective manner.
- May provide financial or operational business related analysis and research to support business goals. Decision Making / Problem Solving:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science and/or related field required. Or equivalent experience and a HS Degree required
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Financial/Banking Industry experience
skills: Job Requirements:
- May help less experienced personnel.
- Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process.
- Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
- Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them Resources Managed:
- Provides some supportive advice with limited impact on the use of resources.
- Impact on resources is limited to assigned department.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.