- A Senior Lead Architect with over 5 years of experience in the international Financial Services Industry dealing with the increasingly digital needs of the customer.
- Taking accountability for business and application architecture in design as well as in realization. You are actively driving and facilitating change in business processes, organization, information and the application landscape. You are committed for the longer term.
- A networker, sensitive to the business domain and able to influence a divers stakeholder community. You are the one who can help your stakeholders to prioritize the demand for change.
- Pragmatic, able to balances long term strategic direction with short term needs. You are result driven and apply expert judgement to decide when to submit an exception to an architecture standard to drive business change forward.
- Comfortable in working in an Agile delivery model enabling fast delivery of the investment portfolio continuously ensuring strategy objectives are achieved as well.
- An Excellent communicator who easily can interact with management in the domain, able to convey complex process and IT subjects in senior management terminology.
- The coach for solution and domain architects within your delivery team who stimulates their professional development while driving the adoption of architecture in the team.
- Open to learn, always having an outside in view focused on the customer to ensure that the Architecture of the domain anticipates timely on market developments and customer needs.
- A thought-leader, able to pro-actively align the architecture in the domain with the Enterprise Architecture
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Motivate, inspire and facilitate a functional team of Solution and Domain Architects securing architecture alignment in business solutions with Enterprise Architecture.
- Lead Blueprint workshops with senior Business and IT management to create strategic investment portfolio with the objective to realize business and IT strategy.
- Create and maintain the Future State Architecture on Domain Level (the Blueprint) supporting the domain business strategy.
- Execute architecture governance by embedding the architecture process in the domain being accountable for the timely creation of architecture deliverables (Blueprints, Program Roadmaps, PSA Documents, Baseline Architecture, Lifecycle Management Roadmaps) meeting Enterprise Architecture quality criteria.
- Actively contribute to improve the Enterprise Architecture by closely cooperating with Enterprise Architecture and other Lead Architects.
- Ensure the baseline architecture is always up to date and meets the our Archimate standards.
- Own the Domain Architecture Backlog including the exceptions made to the Architecture Standards and ensure timely review and follow up is done by business and IT management.
· Over 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture preferably in the financial industry.
· University level Education (MSc).
· Excellent communication in speech and writing in English.
· Proven affinity with digital business models.
· Certified for TOGAF © and Archimate ©.
· Broad understanding of strategy and architecture modelling standards.
· Thorough understanding of financial industry business models.
· Understanding of Governance Models such as COBIT.
· Experience in business and IT strategy development.
skills: to be the trusted advisor for both the Delivery Team Manager as well as the business leaders of the domain you are working for. It is your role to set direction for change, manage dependencies and create solutions in line with Enterprise Architecture taking delivery team objectives into account. You are part of the Delivery Team Leadership sharing a joined responsibility to deliver services and business change in an Agile way.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.