Tired of moving and changing jobs every 6 to 12 months as an IT Contractor?
We have a multi-year opportunity in Austin Texas for a Senior Level Ruby Platform Services Engineer on our Scrum team!
We are seeking a Ruby Platform Services Engineer for a long term opportunity in Austin, Texas.
We are looking for senior candidates who have experience implementing Ruby best practices and working on application architecture and design.
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Evaluate, implement and manage business entitlements and back-end interfaces w/ 3rd party systems.
- Oversee systems analysis by providing recommendations and assessments.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of operating systems, software application and systems security.
- Design and document configurations and maintenance procedures.
- Provide technical support for our production support and product teams.
- Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues and apply that knowledge to API application development.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Ruby (5 years of experience is required)
- rails (5 years of experience is preferred)
- TDD (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Restful APIs (5 years of experience is required)
- postgreSQL (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.