Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Lead Planner to join a well-known client of ours. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
CDO Shared Digital Functions (CDO-SDF) is looking for a seasoned operational/technical planner with a comprehensive operational background to support an ongoing cloud migration program. The planner must have direct experience in sustaining high reliability business critical applications running on complex infrastructure within a large environment.
The SDF team is focused on product engineering, standardization, DEVOPS automation and migration to the cloud.
Reporting to the Director of planning, this role requires a strong working knowledge of operational transition planning.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead planner for the company website cloud transformation program operational track
- Directly supports the project manager for the cloud program operational track
- Leads for developing and prioritizing operational requirements and implements solutions
- Works with the various company departments to develop their RACI models for cloud operations
- Creates tactical plans for transitioning to the cloud
- Performs technology risk and service transition impact assessments
- Develops presentations / dashboards for management and executive communication
- Proven track record of operational support within large and complex system environments
- Excellent analytical and written/verbal skills to include communicating to senior management
- Experienced with supporting or implementing large scale Linux virtualized infrastructure
- Strong understanding of application & infrastructure architecture, application development and best practices for install, upgrade and packaging
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office/Project to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 with KVM
- IBM IaaS and PaaS public cloud
- Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Jenkins and others
- IBM Websphere and Portal Application Server
- Apigee and Axway
- F5 GTM/LTM
- IBM Datapower (virtual appliance and physical)
- IBM Websphere eXtreme Scale
- IBM HTTP Server
- JVM for java
- Oracle Access Management (OAM)
- Oracle LDAP / Unified Directory
- Oracle version 11 and 12c RAC with Oracle Goldengate
- Adobe Experience Manager
- 10 years operational experience ideally with a system software administration background
- Design/operational experience of continuous operation business critical applications & infrastructures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.