We are seeking a highly skilled Software Engineer to join Data Engineering team to design, develop, deploy, and maintain complex data management applications, data pipelines and data visualizations.
location: Yonkers, New York
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or similar technical discipline is required.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with object-oriented Programming languages and frameworks - Java/JEE, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in developing Web Services (REST APIs)
- Working knowledge of RBDMS/ No Sql Databases - Oracle, MongoDB
- Experience developing Data management Applications (functionally performing CRUD operations)
- Working knowledge of unix shell scripting
- Working knowledge of Data Visualization tools - Tableau
- Experience working in cloud environment - AWS
- Exposure to adhoc data analysis is a plus - Python
- Experience working with modern tools in the Agile software development life cycle - Version Control Systems (Ex. git, github, Stash/BitBucket), Knowledge Management (Ex. Confluence, Google Docs), Development Workflow (Ex. Jira), Continuous Integration (Ex. Bamboo), Real Time Collaboration (Ex. Hipchat, Slack)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.