job summary: Duties: Project Management
- Manage the Stay Support operation and experience. Resolve product or service issues by clarifying customer's complaint; determining root cause of problem; selecting and explaining best solution; expediting correction or adjustment; following up as needed to ensure full resolution
- Collect business and product requirements for support platform development
- Help implement and integrate support systems with internal products and Urbandoor customers
- Develop thoughtful navigation and workflow requirements
- Assist creating processes to administer, collect, analyze, interpret and drive actions from ongoing customer feedback streams (support, CSAT, NPS, etc.)
- Monitor competitive landscape to understand and document best practices, ongoing innovation and industry benchmarks
- Assist in creation and implementation of support workflows, escalation pathways and procedures, and training materials
- Lead onboarding and training of contracted support agents
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 41 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Process Mapping
- Contribute towards internal process documentation and support quality assurance
- Collaborate with different teams across the org and develop strategies to influence CX inputs and outputs
- Design, coordinate and implement process changes to achieve greatest efficiency and quality possible
- Work with LOB teams to document CX component by way of customer journey mappings
- Develop initiatives to address opportunities identified through journey mappings, inclusive of KPIs, and partner with LOB teams to execute
- Help define metrics to measure overall health of CX program
- Design, build and manage CX reporting
- Establish cadence for updating, integrating and analyzing data across sources for customer feedback
- Create and manage performance monitoring systems to identify and help correct issues and provide feedback for areas requiring attention
- Help plan, define milestones, track progress against milestones
- Bachelor's degree or greater preferred
- 5+ years of progressively responsible leadership experience in customer service operations.
- A proven track record of managing performance across a matrixed organization that covers a wide range of geographies, languages, time zones, etc.
- Expert level and creative performance results storyteller with strong analytical skills and the ability to clarify and prioritize using data.
- Experience driving B2B relationships and leading outside teams to exceed goals
- Deep understanding of Customer Service Operations and all functional areas that interface at partners with ability to shape/input functional strategies
- Ability to work under conditions of ambiguity in a fast-growth, sometimes uncertain and complex environment - comfortable acting with minimal planning, direction, and supervision. You can identify issues both within and outside of your immediate scope, and propose solutions.
- Role model core values to colleagues and direct reports in how you do your job each day.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.