job summary: Summary:
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Resource is required to be on the assignment for the required hours as specified in the job description. Forty hours per week is the expectation in the absence of specified hours. Attendance and punctuality are essential components of the position; therefore, unexcused absences and tardiness could result in dismissal.
- 10 + years. Responsible for translating the requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design documents.
- Those documents are then used by the rest of the development team to implement the solution.
- The process of defining architecture by the Solutions Architect often involves selection of the most appropriate technology for the problem being solved, impact assessment as well as technical and operational feasibility.
- Also, responsible for developing the high-level strategy to solve business problems. Ensure solutions adhere to enterprise standards. May be aligned to an applications or a technology stack
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android native customer application for phone and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept , design, build, deploy, test and release to app store Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimate.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Experience working with Android Mobile Application technologies. Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis. High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members. Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.